- Six (6) Months For Battery Pack;
- Six (6) Months For Charger;
- Twelve (12) Months For Chassis;
- Twelve (12) Months For Motor.
- The Warranty covers the fault of manufacture on all components.
Inspect Velocifero/Zukboard products upon purchase/delivery. Notify manufacture defects (with photos where applicable) immediately. Customers' signatory confirms Velocifero/Zukboard products are in good conditions.
The Warranty Excludes
- Wear and tear items such as brakes, tyres, rims, wheels, electrical, electronics, suspensions, pivots, joints, parts adjustments, bolt, nuts tightening, folding mechanism, rubbers and other parts which are not included in the Warranty.
- Minor scratches or paint blemishes.
- Damage due to rust or corrosion or natural wear and tear.
- Damage due to Weaponry or Natural Disasters.
- The use of the electric scooter for a commercial purpose including hire or any form of delivery.
- Modification, Tempering, Upgrade, Unlawful and Illegal Use.
- More Than 100kg Load.
- Use on the Roads And Off Roads.
- Collision, Be It Negligence or Reckless.
- Water or Fluid Damage To Battery or Motor.
- Any Other Reasons Reserved By Velocifero/Zukboard or their representatives.
The Velocifero Micro MAD/Zukboard City works well for users below 100kg in weight. No more than One (1) user is allowed on the Velocifero/Zukboard product at any given time.
Batteries lose capacity over time. This is not covered under warranty. The battery life is best left fully charged. If the battery is not kept regularly charged or if the seal is broken then this will not be covered.
If the Velocifero/Zukboard product does not reach estimated distance travelled or speed then this is not a warrantable item. Such distances and speeds are averages and can be affected by various factors including a weight of rider and terrain travelled over etc.
Importantly our warranty is on a return to our After Sales Service Center basis. Any loss/cost associated with sending and returning the Velocifero/Zukboard product or component is at the customer's expense. Extra costs may also be incurred for work hours and/or labour charges in replacing or exchange of the warranty items/parts.
Safe And Fair Use Of The Velocifero/Zukboard Product
- STRICTLY NO RIDING ON THE ROADS!
- PEDESTRIANS AND ANIMALS ALWAYS HAVE RIGHT OF WAY!
- MAXIMUM SPEED 10 Km/H FOR WALKWAYS/FOOTPATHS!
- MAXIMUM SPEED 25 Km/H SHARED PATHS!
- ONE (1) USER PER PRODUCT USAGE!
- NO RIDING OFF ROADS!
- CHARGING SHOULD NOT BE OVERNIGHT OR LEFT UNATTENDED!
Product must be registered on our website to validate the warranty within 21 days of purchase.